Dover-Roll is an active part of the Recycling Chain.
We have invested in the recovery and reprocessing of used plastic films, taken from the environment.
- Reuse and recycle plastic waste, increasing the life cycle of polyethylene;
- Saving natural resources;
We encourage the selective collection, which reduces environmental pollution, generates direct and indirect employment and promotes social inclusion.
- Consuming better and less we rationalize the use of materials in our daily lives.
- Avoid wastage of water, light (energy) and everything consumed.
- Use a product to the end of its useful life.
- If printing is needed, make it in front and back of the paper.
- Apply computerized systems at the most.
- Review documents on the computer screen instead of on printed papers.
- Before disposing a product, check if there is any possibility of reuse it.
- Use both sides of paper.
- Reuse envelopes to the maximum.
- Be creative, bring new uses for materials consumed.
- Assemble notebooks with written or printed paper on one side only.
- Promote the reuse of books, magazines and newspapers, as well as clothes and shoes.
- By enabling the return of materials to the production cycle, we save natural resources.
- Promote Selective Collection, separate the recyclables. Combine with friends and neighbors the collection and delivery of recyclables.
- Forwards the materials for reprocessing industries.
- Promote Composting.
- Use products with recycled material
See how you can contribute to recycling.
Reasons to Recycle:
- Contributes to reducing pollution of soil, water and air;
- Saves raw materials that would be drawn from nature;
- Improved cleaning of cities and quality of life;
- Extends the life of landfills;
- Generates jobs;
- Generate revenue from the sale of recyclables;
- Contributes to form an ecological conscience.
The household waste can be basically divided into:
- Organic Waste: can not be recycled, such as food waste, toilet waste, etc.;
- Dry waste: mostly composed of material that can be recycled, such as paper, plastics, glass and metals.
Tips on how to separate garbage:
Ideally the recyclable material must be free of dirt or debris to avoid the odor and presence of insects. In the case of paper it should preferably not be wrinkled, and in the case of glass, intact or broken, wrap it with newspaper.